Welcome to the Department of Management at the Florida Atlantic University – College of Business. We offer undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level programs in management, health administration, leadership and entrepreneurship, international business, human resource management and sports management.
Thanks to our academic scholarship, research and active business partnerships, our college is listed among America’s “Top 50 Business Schools for Entrepreneurs” by Success and one of the 2011 “Best Business Schools” by The Princeton Review, and our Flexible MBA program has been named among the top 25 online business programs by U.S. News and World Report.
Read our Mission Statement.
- BBA/BS in International Business & Trade
- Bachelor of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Management
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Health Services
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Health Administration
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Health Administration