PMP® PREP (21 hr)
Take the PMP® Exam with confidence. Florida Atlantic University’s instructor led, in-class and online PMP® Preparation courses will prepare you to pass the exam with ease and confidence! Using comprehensive study guides, practice exams, access to a database of hundreds of sample questions and practical exercises, participants will focus on key concepts, formulas and principles for passing the PMP® exam.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Prep - 21 Hour
Florida Atlantic University’s PMP® Exam Preparation Course is most useful for those individuals requiring a comprehensive in-depth review prior to taking the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam, and who need to meet the project management educational requirements as set forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The PMP® Exam Preparation (21 hour) course satisfies 21 of the 35 contact hours of education needed to take the PMP® exam.
The PMP® Exam Preparation Course curriculum covers the ten* knowledge areas outline by A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® :
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
* Beginning July 17th, 2013 - this program will be based upon the (PMBOK)® 5th edition.
And, the five process groups:
In addition, the course includes a review of professional responsibility which is covered on the actual exam.
Access to Sample Test Questions
As part of our PMP® exam prep course, you will benefit from FREE access to more than 1,000 sample questions online.
Features of the online database of questions include:
- Test questions organized by Knowledge Area
- Score Card by Knowledge Area
- Sample Exams
- Ability View Progress and Comprehension Over Time
- Over 1,000 sample questions
Instructional Method and Format
- Taught by a PMP® - credentialed instructor
- Includes lectures, slides, hands-on exercises, Q&A, and discussion regarding exam topics and questions
- Provides access to more than 1,000 sample questions online (Participants are provided with an access code, and can log in and out of the website for up to three months.)
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®, approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI).