PMI-SP® PREP Online
Today’s project environments demand complex project scheduling techniques that go beyond simply defining the time required to execute the project. Project Managers and Schedulers must be able to strategically analyze project schedules, recognize scheduling opportunities and detect scheduling threats and use this information to refine schedules within interdependent, dynamic, fast-paced environments. Small and large organizations alike will benefit from employees who have the critical knowledge needed to successfully lead projects through today’s risky terrain!
Despite the growing need for project managers, keen competition is expected for project management positions; candidates who are credentialed will realize the greatest opportunities to advance and succeed.
Take the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® exam with confidence!
As a busy professional, you’re concerned with maintaining the balance between your work, your life, and your desire to learn and advance within your career and maintain your certification. With Florida Atlantic University’s PMI® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® Preparatory Program, you can keep that balance in place. We bring the course to your desktop, providing knowledge on demand and at your convenience.
Florida Atlantic University’s PMI-SP® exam preparation course will deliver insight and greater confidence of your knowledge within the following project scheduling performance domains:
1. Schedule Strategy:
- Understanding the purpose of Scheduling
- Discerning appropriate schedule methods, techniques, tools, instances, and presentations
2. Schedule Planning and Development:
- Creating a comprehensive Schedule Management Plan
- Understanding steps for creating a robust schedule model
3. Schedule Monitoring and Controlling:
- Implementing schedule changes while maintaining accuracy
- Managing changes to the schedule to stay on plan
4. Schedule Control and Closeout:
- Interpreting schedule impacts and synthesizing alternatives
- Employing Earned Value Management techniques to effectively analyze schedule variances
5. Stakeholder Communications Management:
Planning, executing, and managing schedule communications with a variety of stakeholders
This course fulfills 30 hours of education in the specialized area of project scheduling set forth by PMI and required for all PMI-SP® credential candidates. To become certified, you must meet the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking this exam. For more information on PMI’s requirements, please visit www.PMI.org.
Access to Sample Test Questions
As part of our PMI-SP® exam prep course, you will benefit from FREE access to sample questions online.
- Test questions organized by Knowledge Area
- Score Card by Knowledge Area
- Sample Exams
- Ability View Progress and Comprehension Over Time
- Convenient online, instructor-led program
- Taught by a PMI-SP®/PMP® credentialed instructor who is available to provide guidance throughout the course
- Lecture-based lessons that can be completed at any time
- Course assignments and practice exam questions
- Lecture materials have been formatted to specifically address the Project Management Institute’s five project scheduling performance domains
- All course materials are available in a printed format for easy reference and efficient studying.
- Graded quizzes are used to reinforce key concepts and provide a comprehensive in-depth review prior to taking the Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification exam
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Delivered using the Blackboard Academic Suite. Blackboard software has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®, approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI).