PMI-RMP® PREP Online
Today’s projects have tighter deadlines, must yield to tougher economic constraints and are often required to stretch limited project resources to the breaking point. By using a structured approach to manage project risk, Project Managers can effectively deal with resulting project uncertainties by making informed decisions that minimize threats and maximize opportunities. Small and large organizations alike will benefit from employees who have the critical knowledge needed to successfully lead projects through today’s risky terrain!
Despite the growing need for project managers, keen competition is expected for project management positions; candidates who are credentialed will realize the greatest opportunities to advance and succeed.
Take PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® exam with confidence!
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Preparatory Program Online
As a busy professional, you’re concerned with maintaining the balance between your work, your life, and your desire to learn and advance within your career and maintain your certification. With Florida Atlantic University’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Preparatory Program, you can keep that balance in place. We bring the course to your desktop, providing knowledge on demand and at your convenience.
Florida Atlantic University’s PMI-RMP® exam preparation course educates project managers wishing to gain a better understanding of the advanced project risk management tools and techniques needed to specialize in Project Risk Management and in preparation for PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential examination.
Project Managers will gain insight and greater confidence of their knowledge within the following project risk management performance domains:
1. Risk Communication:
- Gathering, documenting and reporting on risk information
- Interpersonal skills for dealing with the sensitive nature of risk.
2. Risk Analysis:
- Risk identification and risk metrics
- Qualifying, quantifying and analyzing risk
3. Risk Response Planning:
- Risk response techniques and strategies
- Reserve management practices
4. Risk Governance:
- Improving risk management effectiveness
- Monitoring and controlling risky projects
This course fulfills 30 hours of education in the specialized area of project risk management set forth by PMI and required for all PMI-RMP® credential candidates.
For more information on PMI’s requirements, please visit www.PMI.org.
Access to Sample Test Questions
As part of our PMI-RMP® exam prep course, you will benefit from FREE access to sample questions online.
- Test questions organized by Knowledge Area
- Score Card by Knowledge Area
- Sample Exams
Ability View Progress and Comprehension Over Time
Instructional Method and Format
- Convenient online, instructor-led program
- Taught by a PMI-RMP®/PMP®-credentialed instructor who is available to provide guidance throughout the course
- Lecture-based lessons that can be completed at any time
- Course assignments and practice exam questions
- Lecture materials have been formatted to specifically address the Project Management Institute’s risk management domains
- All course materials are available in a printed format for easy reference and efficient studying.
- Graded quizzes are used to reinforce key concepts and provide a comprehensive in-depth review prior to taking the Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Delivered using the Blackboard Academic Suite. Blackboard software has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®, approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.