Advanced Work Breakdown Structure Concepts Online
The Advanced Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Concepts online course provides creative and practical approaches to effectively define and use the Work Breakdown Structure to ensure project work is aligned with project objectives.
Learn at your own pace and have 24-hour access to online course topics including:
- The value of the WBS in Project Management
- Translating the WBS into the Project Management Plan
- Building more effective WBS
This course consists of five lecture-based lessons on Advanced WBS Concepts (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson’s key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your Project Management Institute Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
- Students have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP® and / or a PgMP® credential, an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition and are motivated to learn more about Work Breakdown Structures.
- Students accept that access to course information will be sent no later than 48 business hours after registration.
Instructional Method & Format:
- Convenient online program
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered using the Blackboard Academic Suite. Blackboard software has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world