Advanced Project Scheduling
The Advanced Project Scheduling online course goes beyond simple scheduling techniques to demonstrate how to develop a Schedule Model that can be used to create a reliable, accurate Schedule Baseline.
Learn at your own pace and have 24-hour access to online course topics including:
- Scheduling techniques for developing a ‘best-fit’ Schedule Model
- How to implement schedule changes while maintaining schedule accuracy
- Using schedule analysis techniques to interpret schedule impacts and synthesize scheduling alternatives
- Turning schedule analysis into timely decisions
The course consists of five lesson lectures on Advanced Project Scheduling (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson’s key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your PMI Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
- Students have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP® and / or a PgMP® credential, an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition and are motivated to learn more about advanced techniques for project scheduling.
- Students accept that access to course information will be sent no later than 48 business hours after registration.
Instructional Method & Format
- Convenient online program
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered using the Blackboard Academic Suite. Blackboard software has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world