Project Teams and Teamwork
The Project Teams and Teamwork online course provides insight into the dynamics of teams in a project environment and suggests the tools and techniques that can be used to heighten team performance.
Learn at your own pace and have 24-hour access to online course topics including:
- The value of teamwork in project management
- Cultivating constructive team behaviors
- Creating a team identity and culture of accountability
- Developing a high-performing team and avoiding pitfalls
This course consists of five lecture-based lessons on Project Teams and Teamwork (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson’s key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your Project Management Institute Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
- Students have an active PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP® and / or a PgMP® credential, an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition and are motivated to learn more about the tools and techniques for managing project teams and heightening team performance.
- Students accept that access to course information will be sent no later than 48 business hours after registration.
Instructional Method & Format
- Convenient online program
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered using the Blackboard Academic Suite. Blackboard software has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world