Ann Root currently teaches Marketing Management, Global Marketing, Strategic Brand Management and Digital Marketing. She taught at the University of Michigan and Notre Dame prior to FAU.
- Ph D (1989) Marketing, University of Michigan
- MBA (1986) Marketing, University of Michigan
- BS (1981) Political Economy, University of California, Berkeley
- Google Adworks
- Google Analytics
- Hubspot Inbound
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
- e-Learning Course Design Certification
- Marketing Management Digital Marketing Marketing Strategy Global Marketing Brand Management Graduate Courses: Marketing Management Strategic Brand Management Digital Marketing Marketing Strategy Global Marketing Marketing Communications Event Marketing Executive Education: Certificate in Marketing
- managerial decision making; use of simulation games in marketing education; assessment.
- The Assessment Journey: Pitfalls Of The Assurance of Learning Goal Development Process, On-Going, Scholarly
- The Individual, Organizational and Political Factors AFfecting the Assurance of Learning Assessment Process, Planning,
- The Role of Simulation Games in Enhancing Critical Thinking Skills of Business Students, Planning, Scholarly
- Korgaonkar, P., Petrescu, M., Mangleburg, T., Root, A., (2012) Viral advertising and ad appeals. The AMS World Marketing Congress, Atlanta, Georgia, USA,
- Petrescu, M., Korgaonkar, P., Mangleburg, T., Root, A., (2012) Viral Advertising and Its Place in the Advertising Framework. American Marketing Association, Chicago, IL, USA, 23, 94.
- Devender, G., Cipolla, J., Root, A., (2011) Balanced Scorecard for a Global Enterprise. Nashville, TN: Intellectbase International Consortium, Nashville, TN, 15,
- Kinnear, T., Root, A., (1994) 1993 Survey of Marketing Research. American Marketing Association, Chicago,
- Gundlach, G., Root, A., Murphy, P., (1992) Corporate Political Action: The Erosion of the Political Speech Doctrine. Journal of Business Research, Chicago, 25, 1-16.
- Root, A., Gundlach, G., Murphy, P., (1991) A Framework for Analyzing the Marketing Implications of Mergers and Acquisitions. 1991 Winter Educator's Conference Proceedings, American Marketing Asscociation, Chicago,
- Kinnear, T., Root, A., (1990) The FTC and Deceptive Advertising: A Performance Assessment. Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, 278-285.
- Kinnear, T., Root, A., (1989) 1988 Survey of Marketing Research: Organization, Functions, Budget, and Compensation. American Marketing Association, Chicago,
- Root, A., Kinnear, T., (1988) The FTC and Deceptive Advertising in the 1980s: Are Consumers Being Adequately Protected?. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, 7, 40-48.
- Intellectbase International Consortium, Nashville, TN, May 26 2016
- Direct/Interactive Marketing Research Summit, Marketing Edge, Boston, MA, October 3 2015
- AMS WMC-CPM Conference, 2012
- National Educator's Meeting of the American Marketing Association, August 2012
- FAU Teaching with Technology Showcase, FAU, FAU, 2011
- Intellectbase International Consortium, 2011
- Florida Atlantic University Technology Conference, 2010
- AMA Winter Educator's Conference, AMA, 1992
- MSI Mini-Conference on the Utlization of Information, MSI, 1991
- AMA School of Marketing Research, AMA, 1990