MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management
23-Month MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management - On-Campus or Online
The tourism and hospitality industry is the #1 private employer in Florida as well as 35 other U.S. States! Further, visitor arrivals to Florida continue to grow decade after decade, with over 105 million visitors in 2015 alone. According to VISIT FLORIDA, for every 85-120 visitors that come to the state, one new full-time hospitality job is created. Additionally, the hospitality industry employs more minority managers than any other field and creates more millionaire entrepreneurs than any other business sector*.
The AACSB accredited MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management at FAU prepares future leaders for the world’s largest service industry. It is a true MBA with the complement of hospitality-specific courses in addition to the core MBA traditional curriculum. By combining required competencies in finance, accounting, and marketing with managerial competencies and practices specific to the hospitality industry, graduates are well-prepared to succeed in any number of employment settings.
The MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management degree program begins each fall and spring semester.
The Fall 2017 MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management degree program begins Tuesday and Thursday, August 22 & 24, 2017.
Graduates are employed in every hospitality industry sector including:
- Hotels & Resorts
- Meeting & Convention Management
- Private Country Clubs
- Theme Parks
- Cruise Lines
- Restaurants and Catering
- Destination Management Companies
- Travel Agencies
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- Revenue Management
- Retail Operations
The Executive Graduate Programs Office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month MBA program in Hospitality & Tourism Management. FAU offers the in demand degree fully online or on-campus in Boca Raton.
Our full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service structured cohort program.
The focus of our MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum.
MBA Program Features:
- VIP Concierge Service
- Network with students on class days
- World Class Faculty
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Executive Education Facility
- Average Class Size: 35
- Average Work Experience: 7 years
- Complete the MBA in 23 months without work interruption on-campus or online.
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
Upon completion of the MBA program, you will have earned the Master of Business Administration degree together with an Hospitality Management specialization. Alternative specializations are available.
- Program starts January and August of each year
- Meets every Tuesday and Thursday evening for the on-campus program
- No business prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- The goal of the MBA is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments in Executive Education.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
*Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association CEO & Executive Director, Carol Dover
For additional MBA in Hospitality Management information, follow the links below:
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Information Sessions
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Program Information
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Admission
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Application Process
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Curriculum
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Schedule
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Tuition and Financial Aid
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Faculty
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Important Dates