Executive Master of Health Administration
15-Month Executive MHA Program "On-Campus" or "Online"
The Executive Graduate Programs Office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 15-month Executive Master of Health Administration program (EMHA). FAU offers the program in in two formats; On-Campus every third weekend or 100% Online.
The full service, all-inclusive programs are specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service, structured, cohort programs.
The Executive MHA degree program begins each fall and spring semester.
The Fall 2017 Executive MHA On-Campus degree program begins Saturday August 26, 2017, and the Fall 2017 Executive MHA Online degree program begins Tuesday August 22, 2017.
The EMHA curriculum is a cross section of business disciplines. From Health Law and Organization Behavior in Healthcare to Healthcare Finance and Research Methods, the EMHA courses are packed with the latest health administration-specific content. Additionally, you will earn the Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt certification.
The Executive MHA degree in FAU's College of Business is fully accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Upon completion of the Executive MHA program, you will have earned the Master of Health Administration degree (MHA).
Executive MHA Program Features:
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Executive Education Facility
- Courses Taught by World Class Faculty
- Program starts August and Januaryof each year
- Complete the Executive MHA in 15 months without work interruption
- On Campus Program meets every third Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am - 6:15 pm
- Online Program option is 100% asynchronous
- VIP Concierge Service
- Network with Executive MHA students on class days
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt certification included in program
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MHA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.