Why Minor in Operations Management (OM)?
- The OM minor will provide all Business majors a valuable set of knowledge and skills in process analysis and constraint management, inventory and quality control, service operations, project management, procurement, and supply chain management.
- Such capabilities are increasingly being sought by employers as they continue to improve their operations in the current cost-constrained, yet increasingly competitive, economic environment.
- An OM Minor will meet the wider needs of businesses in the region by providing a trained workforce in all areas of business operations (service, projects, supply chain, analytics, etc.).
Operations Management Minor and Career Information
- We offer a minor in Operations Management
- Learn more about possible careers related to Operations Management
Scholarship Opportunity for Operations Management Minors
The National Association of Purchasing Managers Inc. (NAPM) funds an annual Supply Chain Managment Scholarship. Read more details about the scholarship opportunity here.