Emergency management is a profession and field of study addressing the 4 stages of disaster management: preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery. The US Labor Department reports a 20% increase in sector jobs each year for the last 5 years. Through a broad, multidisciplinary approach, FAU's International Center for Emergency Management prepares students for leadership roles in the field.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS OVERVIEW - UNDERGRADUATE, GRADUATE, CERTIFICATION/TRAINING
- BPS, Disaster Management (School of Public Administration)
- Minor, Disaster Management for any undergraduate degree program (12 credits)
- Graduate Certificate, Crisis and Disaster Management (12 credits)
- Graduate Concentration, EMBA/PMBA/EMHA programs (Executive Education, College of Business)
- Training and Certification Courses, (Executive Education, College of Business)
- Preparation for Industry-Specific Credentialing, (CEM, NLDS), coming soon