COVID-19: Impacts on Real Estate
COVID-19, more commonly known as the coronavirus, is singularly the largest threat to the United States real estate industry since the 2008 financial crisis over a decade ago. As the impacts of COVID-19 on the housing market continue to unfold, our real estate experts at FAU Business share their knowledge, expertise and research in the articles below.
- South Florida’s Housing Market is Overvalued by Nearly 20 Percent
- Economists Warn of Overvalued Florida Housing Markets
- The Florida Housing Value Metric: COVID-19 and Housing Concerns
- COVID-19 Turning Vacant Homes into Real Estate Darlings
- FAU Expert Warns Coronavirus Could Mean Another Epic Meltdown for U.S. Home Prices
- Are Home Prices in Peril? FAU Expert says Coronavirus Stimulus May Hold The Key