The Certified Financial Planner Certification Program (CFP®) at Florida Atlantic University is an intensive collection of courses, accredited by the CFP Board, which delivers skill building in those areas critical to financial planning. The benefits of Florida Atlantic University’s Certified Financial Planner Certification (CFP®) Program include:
- Format: Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Dates: November 8, 2018- January 31, 2019
- July 9- September 10, 2019
- Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Hours: 40 Hours/4.0 CEUs
- Sessions: 10
- Fee: $750 - Includes parking
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- One of the longest running, most successful CFP® Certification programs in the Tri-county area.
- Convenient evening program; instructor-led classes offered on either Tuesday or Thursday evenings
- All instructors are CFP® certified and are successfully practicing CFP®s
- FREE Capstone Review course for students who complete all 6 required courses in the CFP curriculum
For more information regarding the CFP® Certification Examination, please visit www.CFP.net.