Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate
This program will focus on advanced digital marketing tactics, tools and strategies. Access to key digital marketing and collaboration tools will be provided. Learn how to find digital opportunities in places most people overlook and align your own marketing technology vision with business goals.
This course assumes that you already have an understanding of digital marketing and will move very quickly, addressing over 20 topics, touching on well over 100 different insights, tips and tactics for generating online marketing results.
This 8-module course builds upon the Certificate of Digital Marketing. Six of the modules will be taught live, while the other two will be taught via on-demand video. Each module is 3 hours. The remainder of the course will occur between the modules. Expect to put in about 30 minutes between module. This additional time is a requirement for completion of the course.
The following are the topics that will be addressed across this course:
- Format: Tuesdays (In-class + Online*)
- Dates: Jan. 22 – Mar. 12, 2019
- Online sessions*: Feb. 12 & 19
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Hours: 28 Hours, 2.8 CEUs
- Sessions: 8 + ½ hour weekly, online
- Fee: $1149 – includes materials and parking
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
*10 total hours of online content (2 online class sessions plus 30 mins. weekly for homework).
- Building the Foundation
- Seasoned digital marketers work from a foundation. They use a planning process which is strategic and avoids jumping into a tactic prior to the foundation being set up. As we begin our journey providing advanced digital marketing tips and tactics, we start by focusing on key foundational elements.
- Traffic Acquisition - Mega Social Media Tips and Tactics
- The starting point in most digital marketing discussions is acquiring web traffic. During this session, we are going to do explore NUMEROUS tactics and tips you can do in Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube to enhance your awareness, visibility and traffic. Buckle up, this one will be fast-paced and loaded with insight!
- Traffic Acquisition – Organic Growth with Content
- Content is a powerful tool for driving traffic acquisition, but to achieve that power there are a series of integrated steps and techniques that need to be effectively addressed. In this session, we’ll dig into specific topics to increase your content’s effectiveness, extend your reach and grow your relationships from multiple perspectives, contacts, channels and campaigns.
- Traffic Acquisition - Focusing on Paid Advertising
- One of the tenets of inbound marketing is the reliance on organic traffic. However, paid traffic is a very significant force in most digital marketing campaigns. In this session, we focus on the strategy of paid, the process for it and then look at specific paid marketing opportunities available online.
- The Impact of Search on Digital Marketing
This assumes you already have a basic understanding of how keywords and search work.
- During this session, the focus will be on helping you maximize your SERP features, local SEO, Search Console and other advanced SEO features. This section will delve into some of the more tactical and tangible elements of the keyword/SEO process to help you improve your knowledge and effectiveness.
- Increasing the Quality of Your Results
- You’ve done everything you can to drive more traffic. What else can you (and should you) be doing to increase your results? In this session, we will address this question by focusing on key elements for optimization including your conversion rate optimization, click through rates, your key data analytics and other key “quiet elements” within your online marketing functions.
- Removing the Guesswork from Digital Marketing
- If you are serious about digital marketing, this is what you do every day. However, for many marketers, this seems to be an elusive process. During this session, we’ll work to demystify this process with you. Accordingly, this session is focused on understanding: (a) the process to minimize the guesswork and (b) examples of how to execute the process. Will dig into your target audience, ability to segment them, communicate via appropriate marketing funnels and key tools to make this happen.
- Connecting the Dots and Building Your Campaign
- Concluding the course will be a capstone session. This session will be devoted to “pulling everything together” for your approach to online marketing.
Instructional Method and Format
- Instructor-led program; instructor is an experienced Marketing professional, consultant and researcher
- A blended-learning approach which includes 18 hours of in-class instruction/discussions and 10 hours of online assignments/participation
- Hands-on action-learning experience
- Students should be prepared to bring a laptop and backup powersupply to gain the maximum benefit and knowledge from this workshop.
- Includes team Interaction and feedback loop
- Instructor is a digital marketing and social media strategist, with 24 years of corporate, consulting and small business success, who has trained thousands of business professionals on creating digital business growth since 2008; he is also an Amazon best-selling author , International speaker, Creator of the CR3 Digital Growth Summit and has been named one of the Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing
Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate
Digital Marketing Made Easy...!