Advanced Project Leadership
This course is a practical, how-to course on managing the people side of a project or a department or a work group. We use the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) to assess your particular leadership style and teach you how to interact with different leadership styles. We discuss attributes of the ideal leader and show you conflict resolution techniques, how to solve team performance issues, how to break dysfunctional meeting behaviors and much more....
- Format: Tuesday & Wednesday
- Dates: February 20 - 21, 2018
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 14 hours/14 PDUs/1,4 CEUs
- Sessions: 2
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $850 - Includes materials, lunch and parking.