Introduction to Project Management Online
There are no specific requirements to enroll in this course other than an interest in learning more about Project Management.
Participants who successfully complete this program, may consider advancing toward one of the following certifications if eligibility requirements are met. Eligibility for these designations is set forth by The Project Managment Institute (PMI)®.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 8 week window to complete
- Hours: 24 Hours-PDUs/ 2.4 CEUs
- Fee: $1,100
Individuals who wish to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam are required by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to have:
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent)
- At least 1,500 hours experience OR 23 hours of project management education
Individuals who wish to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam are required by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to have:
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects AND 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects AND 35 hours of project management education.
Specific certification requirements as set forth by The Project Management Institute (PMI)® can be located at www.PMI.org.
- Participants are permitted eight (8) weeks to complete this course, starting from the date that you are enrolled and receive your log-in credentials. The ONLY way that you will be successful in this course is to develop a plan for how many submissions you will make each week and then stick to the plan.
- Any delays in your submissions must be clearly communicated and acknowledged by the instructor in order to allow you additional time for completion of the course beyond the standard window.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.