- Mastery of verbal and written English is required for optimal completion of course
work and final exam.
- For this course, you should plan on submitting assignments as directed each week.
This will allow time for instructor feedback and resubmission of any assignments that
were not acceptable, as well as time to prepare for and complete the program. In an
online course, unlike the traditional classroom setting, you must be responsible for
controlling the pace of your own activities.
- If your assignments and submissions do not keep pace with the required timeframe,
you may be at risk of forfeiting your tuition and ability to complete the program.
- Any delays in your submissions must be clearly communicated and acknowledged by the
instructor in order to allow you additional time for completion of the course beyond
the allotted window.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Jan. 22 - Apr. 9, 2019
- Time: -
- Hours: 35 Hours-PDUs/ 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: -
- Fee: $2,625
- Location: Online
Six Sigma Green Belt Online
phone: (561) 297-2544
map: BU (86) 203