Certified Management Accountant Exam Review - Program Benefits
Top reason to enroll in a course today:
- Improve your earning potential gaining a CMA certification.
- Accelerate learning and improving retention in a structured classroom environment.
- Learn from an experienced and certified instructor.
- Build your network through classroom discussion with other accounting management professionals.
- Prepare to pass the CMA exam on the first attempt.
Part 1 (Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics) of the training program will consist of these topics:
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
- Technology and Analytics
Part 2 (Strategic Financial Management) of the training will consist of these topics:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
- Format: Saturdays and Sundays | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Apr. 13 – May. 11, 2024
- Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm EST
- Hours: 42 Hours / 4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 6
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $2,250***
***EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2023 and pay only $2,025.00!