Certified Management Accountant Exam Review – Program Benefits
Top reason to enroll in a course today:
- Improve your earning potential gaining a CMA certification.
- Accelerate learning and improving retention in a structured classroom environment.
- Learn from an experienced and certified instructor.
- Build your network through classroom discussion with other accounting management professionals.
- Prepare to pass the CMA exam on the first attempt.
Part 1 (Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics) of the training program will consist of these topics:
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
- Technology and Analytics
Part 2 (Strategic Financial Management) of the training will consist of these topics:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
- Format: Saturdays and Sundays | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Aug. 15 - Oct. 3, 2020
- Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 6
- Location: Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Fee: $2,250.00