Certified Management Accountant Exam Review – Program Requirements
- The requirement for taking the CMA examination is a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. While a degree in accounting or finance would be highly beneficial, there are no requirements that candidates sitting for the exam have a degree in business. It is recommended that candidates are comfortable with mathematics due to the quantitative nature of the exam.
- You may visit https://www.imanet.org/cma-certification/getting-started?ssopc=1 for information on the CMA work experience requirements.
- Course participants should be familiar with finance and accounting vocabulary and comfortable with fundamental mathematics.
- Format: Saturdays and Sundays | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Apr. 23, 24 and 30 (Part 1) May. 21, 22 and Jun. 4, 2022 (Part 2)
- Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 6
- Location: BOCA RATON Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $2,250.00