Business Analysis – Ideal Candidate
This program will benefit Business Analysts who:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for working with stakeholders to define an organization’s business requirements in order to shape the output of projects and ensure they deliver the expected business benefit;
- Spearhead the discovery, analysis and overall management of the requirements for a project;
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply business analysis tools and techniques to enable project success.
- Format: Wed. - Fri.
- Dates: Jun. 3 - 5, 2020
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 21 Hours-PDUs/ 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,595