Business Analysis for Project Managers, Business Analysts and Technology Stakeholders
Whether you are a project manager, business analyst, business subject matter expert
(SME) or someone on a technical team, Business Analysis for Project Managers, Business
Analysts and Technology Stakeholders will teach you how to advance your projects,
as well as understand and begin to apply the tools, techniques and tasks carried out
by the business analyst. Learn how business analysis excellence translates strategic
and operational business needs into high quality requirements which are pivotal to
enabling project success. Then navigate requirements through product development phases
including design, construction, testing, organization change control, conversion,
implementation and support.
- Format: Wed./Thurs./Fri.
- Dates: Oct. 9 - 11, 2019
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 21 Hours-PDUs/ 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,595
Instructional Method & Format
- Taught by a PMP®, PBA and CBAP® - credentialed instructor with 30 years of consulting experience in portfolio/program/project/interim management, management consulting and business analysis for businesses, governments and universities.
- Includes lectures and guided discussions
- Utilizes group exercises and case studies to reinforce the practical application of business analysis tools and techniques
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®, approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. All Business Analysis programs will generate Professional Development Units (PDUs) that may also be applied toward receiving and maintaining The Project Management Institute's (PMI)® credentials.