PMI-PBA® Online – Program Requirements
- This course provides 35 of the required 35 contact hours needed to fulfill the PMI business analysis training requirements.
- In order to be eligible to take the PMI-PBA® exam you must complete an application and be approved by the Project Management Institute. This course will walk you through the PMI application process.
- Other materials that will help you in the application are the PMI-PBA® Handbook and PMI-PBA® Examination Content Outline which can both be located on the PMI website PMI.org/certification.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 3 month window to complete
- Hours: 35 Hours-PDUs/ 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: -
- Location: Florida Atlantic University - Online
- Fee: $1,295
To obtain the most benefit from this class it is recommended that you take the PMI-PBA® exam within 3 months of completion of this prep course.