Executive Certificate in Business Analytics – Program Benefits
Certificate Objectives and Benefits
- Make students knowledgeable in the Business Analytics methodology and concepts.
- Understand and identify the principle components of visualizations and dashboards.
- Understand business practices for analyzing real world datasets using the popular analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics.
- Identify the web and social media analytics metrics and conducting analysis on websites.
- Apply multiple quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze website traffic and social media.
- Understand concepts and work with various Data Mining/Machine learning algorithms. Learn the methods to select suitable data mining algorithms for various business problems.
- Learn decision support modelling and optimization using decision making method.
A total score of 70% or above will result in participants' certification in Business Analytics.
- Format: Thursdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: Aug. 27 - Dec. 10, 2020
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm (With live lectures, assignment instructions, QA sessions in that timeframe)
- Hours: 45 Hours/ 4.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 15
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $2,995