Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Level I Review Program – Accreditation
About the CFA South Florida Society
CFA Society South Florida, Inc. (the Society), is a non-profit member organization dedicated to the highest standards of professional competence and integrity in the financial professions. The Society, founded in 1971, serves the investment community and its members by promoting active participation in the Society and by providing useful tools to advance personal and professional development among members.
The Society serves members living and working in South Florida, ranging generally from Ft. Lauderdale to Jupiter and is one of more than 140 CFA Institute affiliated professional societies in 150 countries and territories throughout the world. Our current membership consists of over 350 investment professionals, including members from bank trust departments, mutual funds, independent investment advisors, and other buy-side oriented financial professionals. As affiliates of the CFA Institute, we are part of a family of more than 135,000 members in 150 countries and territories, including the world’s 120,000 CFA charterholders.
For more information regarding the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA® ) Certification Examinations, please visit www.cfasouthflorida.org
About the CFA Institute
The CFA Institute boasts membership in more than 100 countries and the proliferation of charterholders is a reflection of the global investment profession, with virtually every type of investment professional at every type of investment firm represented by the charter.
To Become a Member of the CFA Institute:
Your work experience determines your eligibility for membership and impacts whether you are recommended for affiliate membership or regular membership.
To be recommended for regular membership you must have completed four years (48 months) of qualifying work experience in activities that consist to a majority extent of:
- Evaluating or applying financial, economic, and/or statistical data as part of the investment decision-making process involving securities or similar investments, which includes, but is not limited to, publicly traded and privately placed stocks, bonds, and mortgages and their derivatives; commodity-based derivatives and mutual funds; and other investment assets, such as real estate and commodities, if these other investment assets are held as part of a diversified, securities-oriented investment portfolio; or
- Supervising, directly or indirectly, persons who practice such activities; or
- Teaching such activities.
If you have not accrued 48 months of qualifying work experience, you may still apply for membership and will be considered for affiliate membership status.
For more information regarding the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) Certification Examinations, please visit www.cfasouthflorida.org.
- Format: Tuesday | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Jan. 24 – May 2, 2023
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 14
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,450
Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) Level I Review Program
phone: (561) 297-2571
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129