Kathleen Brush Women in Executive Leadership Program Ideal Candidate
The Kathleen Brush Women in Executive Leadership Program is a certificate program designed specifically for highly driven individuals whose goal is to attain executive leadership roles in their chosen professions. Participants must show a high level of dedication to the program as it is a 4 month committment and will entail homework, mentoring responsibilities, and networking opportunities outside of class. Participants should have more than five years of managerial experience. Participants will form a cohort of local leaders that will be encouraged to participate in future networking events as well as in the mentorship of future participants. The ideal participant will display a committment to individual personal and professional growth as well as to the success of other women in the community.
- Format: Every third Saturday
- Dates: January 12, February 2 & 23, March 16, April 6 & 27, 2019
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 60-65 Hours – PDUs
- Sessions: 6 full day sessions plus online component and out of class assignments
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $2,750 – Includes materials, lunch and parking.
- To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Paige Pavlik Garrido at email@example.com