Kathleen Brush Women in Executive Leadership Program – Program Benefits
Through a focus on both hard and soft skills; and with a clear understanding of the issues that impact women's success in the workplace, participants will gain the ability to propel themselves into top leadership roles.
- Female-specific topics. This course explores issues that are truly limiting promotions for women and how to overcome those hurdles; including succeeding at multiple roles at home and at work.
- Forward-thinking, global and technology-based skills. Participants are taught how to decipher global opportunities and threats, and how to leverage diversity and technology to achieve superior outcomes.
- Merging hard skills and soft skills. The program teaches participants how to leverage natural abilities to deliver superior strategies and bottom line results.
- Theory to practice. Participants are continually challenged to apply their new-found knowledge to real-life situations.
- Networking. The course teaches effective networking skills, and enables building a cohort network-for-life.
- Mentoring: Participants will build relationships with accomplished mentors, and they will also be taught how to leverage mentors and how to be a mentor.
- August 2019 Dates: August 24, September 14, October 5, October 26, November 16, December 7, 2019
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 60-65 Hours – PDUs
- Sessions: 6 full day sessions plus online component and out of class assignments
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $2,750 – Includes materials, lunch and parking.
- To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Paige Pavlik Garrido at email@example.com.