Project Management Weekends Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Format: Saturdays
- Dates: May 18 - Aug. 18, 2019
- Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 84-105 Hours-PDUs/ 8.4-10.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 12 - 15
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, BOCA RATON Campus
- Fee: $4,995.00
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMP® Exam Changed in 2018...Be Prepared!!!
To learn more about the changes, click here