PMP® Exam PREP (35hr) Online
Take the PMP® Exam with confidence. Florida Atlantic University's instructor led, in-class and online PMP® Preparation courses will prepare you to pass the exam with ease and confidence! Using comprehensive study guides, practice exams, access to a database of hundreds of sample questions and practical exercises, participants will focus on key concepts, formulas and principles for passing the PMP® exam.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 3 month window to complete
- Hours: 35 Hours-PDUs/ 3.5 CEUs
- Fee: $2,295
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Prep - 35 Hour Online
Florida Atlantic University's PMP® Exam Preparation Course is most useful for those individuals requiring a comprehensive in-depth review prior to taking the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam, and who need to meet the project management educational requireme.
The PMP® Exam Preparation (35 hour) course satisfies the full 35 contact hours of education needed to take the PMP® exam.
The PMP® Exam Preparation Course curriculum covers the 10 Knowledge Areas as outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide):
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
And, the 5 Process Groups:
In addition, the course includes a review of professional responsibility which is covered on the actual exam.
Access to Sample Test Questions
As part of our PMP® exam prep course, you will benefit from FREE access to more than 1,000 sample questions online.
Features of the online database of questions include:
- Test questions organized by Knowledge Area
- Score Card by Knowledge Area
- Sample Exams
- Ability View Progress and Comprehension Over Time
- Over 1,000 sample questions
Instructional Method and Format
- Convenient online, instructor-led program
- Taught by a PMP® - credentialed instructor who is available to provide guidance throughout the course
- Lecture-based lessons that can be completed at any time
- Includes lectures, slides, hands-on exercises, Q&A, and discussion regarding exam topics and questions
- All course materials are available for download and can be printed for easy reference and efficient studying
- Graded quizzes are used to reinforce key concepts and provide a comprehensive in-depth review prior to taking the certification exam (CAPM® or PMP®)
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Delivered using the Canvas Learning Management System. Canvas has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
- Provides access to more than 1,000 sample questions online (Participants are provided with an access code, and can log in and out of the website for up to three months.)
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®, approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMP® Exam Changed in 2018...Be Prepared!!!
To learn more about the changes, click here