Six Sigma Green Belt In-Class Optional Project Parameters
Students who successfully complete FAU's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification program are eligible to participate in an optional Green Belt practical project (project must be provided by student) and will be mentored throughout the project (for a maxiumum of 5 weeks) by a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt project mentor.
- Student must successfully complete FAU's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification program, with a passing grade on the final exam;
- Student must submit a project concept for approval to the project mentor;
- Student will have five (5) weeks - one (1) week per phase of the DMAIC methodology - to complete the project.
- Format: Mon. - Fri.
- Dates: Jun. 17 - 21, 2019
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 35 Hours-PDUs/ 35 CEUs
- Sessions: 5
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $2,625
Fee: $495.00, which includes 5 weeks of project mentoring and enrollment into FAU's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project virtual classroom.
Please contact the program manager for more information.