© Last Updated8/9/18
Why Earn a Master of Science in Information Technology Management (MSITM)?
- The economy continues to become more competitive, global, technology intensive, and
- All companies large and small rely on Information Technology (IT) to be more productive,
efficient, and competitive.
- Highly competent IT professionals who can create, maintain, and manage information
technology resources and infrastructures are essential to sustain this economic evolution.
- MSITM graduates have the knowledge and skills to meet such high demand and become
Why Pursue an MSITM Degree at FAU?
- The College of Business is AACSB accredited, maintaining the highest standards of research and teaching
- FAU is located in a premier geographical location in South Florida, in a vibrant hub
of medical, biotechnology, and high-tech companies that need highly trained IT managers
with advanced degrees
- MSITM is a cross-disciplinary program combining the strengths of both the College of Business and the College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Tuition is competitive
- Many opportunities for teaching assistantships and other scholarships exist
- We offer an extensive selection of courses across the core and electives
- The program is designed for professionals with IT experience
- Students may be full-time or part-time, and the program can be completed in as little
as 18 months
- Courses are taught at the main campus in Boca Raton and online
- It is now possible to complete the entire MSITM degree at a distance
- The program start dates occur three times each year: January, May, and August
- Faculty are committed to delivering an up-to-date curriculum focusing on innovation and effectiveness
- A diverse group of students representing an international community with insights
into the global economy are enrolled in the program