Overview of Program Information
- The Transportation, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate seeks to provide students with the knowledge necessary in this age of connected supply chains, the Department of Information Technology and Operations Management (ITOM) in the College of Business and the Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering (CEGE) in the College of Engineering and Computer Science offer a jointly designed certificate in Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- This 12-credit certificate permits graduate students to expand their knowledge on the technical skills of transportation, engineering, and the analytical business decision-making skills of supply chain management
- All four required courses must be completed with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- All course materials are in English
- All international students must demonstrate proficiency in English to enter the program