Career Outlook - Supply Chain Management
Overview of Career Outlook
- Procurement, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management are some of the fastest growing fields nationwide.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of logisticians is projected to grow 30 percent from 2020 to 2030, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- Supply Chain is the Pandemic's Must Have Degree - According to Bloomberg, Supply Chain Management is where firms are putting their focus, and students are recognizing the opportunity.
Existing Professions Benefiting from Skills in Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing agent
- Operations manager
- Logistics analyst
- Purchasing manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Production, planning and expediting clerk
- Storage and distribution manager
- Our graduates are among the most versatile and mobile professionals, transferrable among industries and locations.
- Graduates of our programs have been placed in some of the top firms in the country including Microsoft, Citrix, and Office Depot
- To see the recent job placement of our graduates, visit our "Where are they now?" page
- To learn more about our graduates and hear their success stories, visit our Graduates page