Course Information - Supply Chain Management
Overview of Course Information
- Students are generally advised to take GEB 6215 during their first semester in the program either before or concurrently with other courses, as GEB 6215 requires you to complete integrated assignments in your other courses.
- Please contact your Graduate Advisor in the College of Business to discuss more about GEB integration and how to create your Plan of Study (POS).
- Courses are primarily offered over a 16-week period in the Fall and Spring semesters.
- A limited number of courses are offered in the Summer semester over a 12-week or 6-week period; we do not offer 8-week courses in the Fall and Spring at this time.
- The courses in the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program are offered in either a traditional face to face format or in a fully-online distance learning format.
- Traditional face to face courses are usually offered in the evenings
- Courses generally alternate from being offered fully online to being offered face to face from semester to semester.
- Please check the FAU Course Schedule when planning your classes, and also work with your Graduate Advisor in the College of Business to create your Plan of Study (POS).
- To see the course descriptions for any of the courses below, please visit the FAU Catalog
- Students pursuing the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management must take the 10 courses (8 Required Courses & 3 Elective Course) listed below
MSSCM Courses (30 credits)
- ITOM Supply Chain and Operations Management Courses (Required Courses - 24 credits)
- GEB 6215 - Communication Strategies for Business Professionals
- MAN 6501 - Operations Management
- MAN 6596 - Supply Chain Management
- MAN 6565 - International Shipping, Trade and Port Management
- ISM 6509 - Global IT Sourcing Management
- ISM 6404 - Introduction to Business Analytics and Big Data
- ISM 6508 - Web-Based Business Development
- QMB 6616 - Supply Chain Analytics
- Elective Courses (Select two courses from list below - 6 credits)
- ISM 6405 - Advanced Business Analytics
- MAN 6581 - Project Management
- MAN 6525 - Business Process Improvement Management
- ISM 6942 - Graduate Information Technology and Operations Management Internship
- Additional details about program courses and application information can be found in the following documents:
Technology Tools Used
- Interested in learning more about the tools/software/programs we use?
- Check out our Course Tool List Document to view a list of all the tools/software/programs we use in our MIS Courses
Course Spotlight Videos
- Interested in learning more about a specific Management Information Systems & Operations Management Course?
- Check out our course spotlight videos page and get an inside look into what goes on in each of our courses