- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or bachelor’s degree in business; no business prerequisites are required.
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation reflecting bachelor's degree
- GPA approximately 3.0 or higher over last 60 undergraduate credits
- Current resume with 3 academic or professional references on last page including: reference name, title, company, contact information
- Five or more years of professional or managerial experience
- Graduate Admissions and Supplemental Applications
- Two letters of recommendation - academic or professional
- Optional GMAT OR GRE
GMAT Requirement/GMAT Waiver Information
The GMAT requirement may be waived for the 23-month Executive MBA program. The applicant must provide the following information when applying:
- Five or more years of professional or managerial experience.
- Advanced Degree (Master’s, Doctoral, Professional) or;
- GMAT/GRE waiver eligibility is based on evaluation of credentials listed under “Admission Criteria”
International Students/Students With Foreign Credentials
A graduate of a foreign college or university who has completed an academic program equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree are required to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a foreign credentials evaluation service that is a member of NACES. Please contact evaluation companies directly to determine the documents required to obtain this evaluation.
Official TOEFL or IELTS Score
The TOEFL or IELTS exam is required for international students.
The minimum College of Business requirement for the TOEFL is 600 (Paper-Based Test)
and 100 (Internet Based Test). The minimum College of Business requirement for IELTS
is a band score of 7.0.
FAU's school code for the TOEFL is 5229.
TOEFL - IELTS Minimum Requirements
|TOEFL||600 Paper Based|
|TOEFL||100 Internet Based|
|IELTS||7.0 Band Score|