Students can enroll as full time or part time students in any given semester for conventional or online courses taught by FAU's world-class faculty. Individuals with undergraduate degrees in business are required to take 43 credits, and those with non-business academic backgrounds take 55 credits.
Students in the Flexible MBA can tailor their MBA experience by choosing from more than 70 graduate business elective courses. Students may take all electives in a single area as a specialization or choose an interdisciplinary approach by taking electives in more than one area. Choosing a specialization is an option and it is important that you select courses that will assist you in reaching your career goals. Academic advising is available for students who would like guidance through the process.
- Designed for full/part-time students
- Degree Requirement:
- 43 credits for undergraduate business degree holders or have taken equivalent undergraduate business foundation courses
- 55 credits for individuals with non-business degrees
- Location: Boca Raton campus, Davie campus, online
- Delivery Format: conventional, online
- Application Deadlines: July 1 (fall), November 1 (spring), April 1 (summer)
Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.