South American Online MBA
23-month Online MBA with International Business Specialization
The College of Business at Florida Atlantic University offers a 23-month Online MBA program tailored specifically to South American students. Participants of the South American Online MBA can continue their professional responsibilities while earning an AACSB-accredited master’s degree in business administration as full-time graduate students — in a fully online environment.
The South American Online MBA program allows students to enjoy the American business school experience while conveniently offering access to courses at any time and from any location via the Internet. In lieu of the classroom, students have access to online lectures, presentations, discussion, and chats.
Unique among online master’s programs, the South American Online MBA is specifically geared toward students from Brazil, Colombia, and Chile, and others who are looking for convenient access to an American business school program. The program focuses on a seamless transition and offers students a full-service program without international fees. Additionally, unlike many online universities and programs, no GMAT is required to apply, and there are no residency requirements.
FAU's Online MBA Program is ranked #1 in South Florida by US News & World Report and ranked among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek. FAU's MBA programs were also recently ranked #1 in Florida and #5 in the United States in terms of a student’s return on investment (ROI), with one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting an MBA.
More than just another online school, FAU's South American Online MBA provides an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum. Upon completion of the South American Online MBA program, students will have earned the Master of Business Administration degree together with and International Business specialization.
The Online MBA degree program begins every summer, fall and spring semester.
- The spring 2019 Online MBA degree program begins January 12, 2019.
- The summer 2019 Online MBA degree program begins May 25, 2019.
- The fall 2019 Online MBA degree program begins August 17, 2019.
Online MBA Program Features
- FAU College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- World Class Faculty
- Complete the Online MBA in 23 months without Work Interruption
- Program Start: January and August
- Team-based Cohort Format
- 40-46 Credit Curriculum
- VIP Concierge Service and Support
- No International fees
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning an MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progress through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of courses and educational experiences.
- The goal of the South American Online MBA is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so they and their organizations can maximize their investments.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree Master of Business Administration.