Professional MBA Flex Broward
Become a leader in your industry by earning an AACSB-accredited MBA while maintaining your personal and career-related commitments.
FAU’s 23-month Professional MBA Flex Broward offers Miami-Dade and Broward working professionals a convenient location, weeknight class schedules, and flexible attendance options—on campus or live virtual from your home, office, or anywhere—you decide.
FAU's Part Time MBA ranks among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek's last ranking and #1 in Florida and #5 in the United States for student return on investment (ROI) as one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting an MBA.
The Professional MBA Flex Broward degree program begins each fall and spring. Students can choose to attend in person at the Davie campus or live virtual to interact with professors and classmates from around the world in real time. Our full service structured cohort program allows you to meet and network with other working professionals both in class and virtually.
- Broward (Davie) Campus: Fall semester begins Monday, August 22, 2022
Professional MBA Flex Broward Program Features
- Monday and Wednesday nights, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- In-person at the Davie campus, OR live-remote during scheduled class times
- 8 week terms
- Full administrative support
- In-person/Live remote attendance option
- Professsional development services
- Executive coaching sessions and seminars
- Business Mentorship Program
- Network with up to 150 business professional students
- Industry-leading faculty
- Modern-upgraded Executive Education facility
- Average Class Size: 20
- Average Work Experience: 7 years
- Optional International Business Trip
- Refreshments during class sessions
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- Program starts August and January of each year
- No business prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
Students may choose from a myriad of elective* courses to diversify their understanding of different industries and disciplines, or pursue an MBA concentration in one of the following areas:
- International Business
- Health Administration
- Operations Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Sport Management
*Elective courses may be offered at different days/times or online.
For updates on the university’s COVID-19 policies, please visit here.