Professional MBA Flex Broward Program Information
Florida Atlantic University's Professional MBA Flex Broward Program is an intensive 23-month program offering classes both on the Davie campus as well as live virtually from anywhere in the world.
The program allows mid-level business leaders to continue their career and personal
responsibilities while earning a globally-accredited MBA degree. Students join the
program as a cohort, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
This diverse group of professionals fosters a dynamic learning environment and promotes
strong connections and support.
A variety of learning methods are employed throughout the program. Case studies, computer simulations of challenging, competitive business situations, problem-solving discussions, team presentations, individual study, lectures, visual presentations, guest speakers, and assigned readings are regularly used. Students also complete research and analytical studies to develop strategic thinking abilities.
The Professional MBA Flex Broward degree program begins each fall and spring semester.
- Fall term 2 semester begins Monday, October 18, 2021
- Monday and Wednesday nights, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- In-person at the Davie campus, OR
- live-remote during scheduled class times
- 8 week terms
- Spring semester begins Monday, January 10, 2022
- Participants continue their professional responsibilities while earning an AACSB-accredited MBA degree
- Corporations throughout the Miami-Dade and Broward area nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for the Professional MBA Program. It is an effective way to ensure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the Master of Business Administration degree
- 23 month program
- 40-46 credits total
- 28 credits core MBA
- 6 credits foundation - Financial Accounting and Managerial Finance
- 12 credit concentration: Students may pick from a myriad of elective* classes in accordance to their career objectives, or chose an MBA concentration in the following areas:
- $36,000 - $41,400
- $900 per credit hour
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students
- Financial aid, tuition reimbursement, self-pay, and veterans benefits are all accepted
- Full-service, all-inclusive:
- Tuition, textbooks, refreshments, student ID with access to facilities and library resources, parking e-permit, review classes and recorded classes, tutoring and writing assistance, professional development training, graduation cap and gown, and banquet.
For updates on the university’s COVID-19 policies, please visit here.