PMBA Admissions Requirements
The Office of Executive Education reviews candidate applications on an individual basis looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant's professional and academic background.
Program Start Dates
Boca Raton Campus:
- Fall 2020 classes begin August 25, 2020
- Fall 2020 classes begin August 24, 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; no business prerequisites are required
- GPA approximately 3.0 or higher over the last 60 undergraduate credits
- Four years professional work experience
- GMAT/GRE (see waiver information below)
GMAT/GRE Waiver Information
The GMAT/GRE exam score may be waived for the program. GMAT/GRE waiver eligibility is based on evaluation of credentials listed under “Admissions Criteria.” Additionally, a waiver may be granted with the completion of an advanced degree (Master’s, Doctoral, Professional).