Executive MHA Admission
- Graduate Admissions and Supplemental Applications
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; no business prerequisites are required
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation reflecting bachelor's degree
- GPA approximately 3.0 or higher over last 60 undergraduate credits
- Current resume with 3 academic or professional references on last page including: reference name, title, company, contact information
- Four years of work experience
- Two letters of recommendation - academic or professional
- GMAT or GRE if required by admissions committee
GMAT Requirement/GMAT Waiver Information
The GMAT requirement may be waived for the Executive MHA program. When a student applies to the EMHA program, the admissions committee reviews their file to determine if they meet the qualifications for the GMAT waiver. Students must have four years of professional work experience and a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 credit hours in order for the GMAT to be possibly waived.
- A GMAT or GRE waiver will also be considered with an advanced Degree (Master’s, Doctoral, Professional)
International Students/Students With Foreign Credentials
A graduate of a foreign college or university who has completed an academic program equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree are required to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a foreign credentials evaluation service that is a member of NACES. Please contact evaluation companies directly to determine the documents required to obtain this evaluation.
Official TOEFL or IELTS Score
The TOEFL or IELTS exam is required for international students.
The minimum College of Business requirement for the TOEFL is 600 (Paper-Based Test) and 100 (Internet Based Test). The minimum College of Business requirement for IELTS is a band score of 7.0.
FAU's school code for the TOEFL is 5229.
TOEFL - IELTS Minimum Requirements
|TOEFL||600 Paper Based|
|TOEFL||100 Internet Based|
|IELTS||7.0 Band Score|