Executive PhD Next Steps
After You Have Been Recommended for Acceptance
Applicants who pass the interview will be prompted by their program coordinator to complete the following steps.
These steps must be completed in order to process your official admission. :
- Complete the Graduate College Application
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Immunization Records
- Attend New Student Advising Appointment
- Submit $2,400 Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit Upon Formal Acceptance to the Program*
- Attend Orientation and Mandatory Events
*The deposit is credited toward the first semester's total tuition. Until receipt of the deposit the accepted applicant is placed on a “Wait List.”
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Admissions at 561.297.6000 or ExecPhD@fau.edu.