Earn your degree with a graduate program that fits your life: the Flexible Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Florida Atlantic University - College of Business.
Students can enroll in the Flexible MBA program as a full- or part-time student in any semester and enjoy a mix of conventional and online classes taught by FAU's world-class faculty.
The principal objective of the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Program is to advance the quality of business management. The MBA program provides advanced management education in an environment that encourages students to extend their leadership capabilities. A Master of Business Administration degree enables students to gain broad managerial skills and to develop specialized expertise in a business discipline that best suits their career aspirations.
By specializing in a Flexible MBA a student is given the opportunity to choose from a wide array of course electives in accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, health administration, management information systems, international business, operations management, marketing, or sport management.
Students are not restricted to one particular area, but have the opportunity to select from any 6000 level courses in the College of Business to fulfill program elective requirements (12 credit hours).
Flexible MBA curriculum click here
- Designed for: Working professionals, full/part-time students
- Time to Complete: 40 credits for undergraduate business degree holders, 55 credits for individuals with non-business degrees
- Location: Boca Raton campus, Davie campus, online
- Delivery Format: conventional, online
- Application Deadlines: July 1 (fall), November 1 (spring), April 1 (summer)