Masters & Ph.D. Programs
Study business and innovation in one of the most exciting and challenging environments in the nation: the Florida Atlantic University College of Business.
Graduate Business Programs
The College of Business offers 19 graduate degree programs for students looking to compete and advance themselves in today's global business environment, including Florida's original AACSB-accredited MBA in Sport Management, the Master of Accounting in Forensic Accounting - named one of the "20 hot jobs tracks of the future" by U.S. News & World Report, and the Executive Master of Health Administration. The College of Business also offers a Ph.D. in Business Administration for individuals seeking a future in teaching, research or advanced analysis.
- Master of Accounting
- Executive Master of Accounting - On-Campus and Fully Online Programs
- Executive MBA
- Professional MBA Boca Raton
- Professional MBA Flex Broward
- Online MBA
- MBA in Sport Management
- Traditional MBA
- Master of Health Administration
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Online Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Information Technology and Management
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Taxation
- Executive Master of Taxation - On-Campus and Fully Online Programs
- Ph.D. Programs
- Executive Ph.D. in Business Administration
FAU's College of Business ensures that all students evolve, apply and expand their practical knowledge through core coursework and real world experiences to increase their value and marketability. Our programs include a strong foundation in business communications and courses that emphasize a hands-on approach to solving practical business problems. Through the Adams Center for Entrepreneurship, we also offer consulting projects for local firms and an Executive Forum Series that features weekly visits from c-level executives and local entrepreneurs.
"My professors provided strategic guidance and excellent advice. As a finance major, they convinced me to double major in accounting. The School of Accounting provided me with outstanding preparation for the CPA exam, on which I scored 6th in the state of Florida."
~ Steve zum Tobel, MBA, CPA