- Academic Honesty Policy
- Academic Petition Process
- Administrative Drops, Prerequisites & Student Responsibility
- College of Business Residency Requirements
- Email Correspondence
- Limitation on Number of Withdrwals
- Limitation on Repeated Courses
- Regulation 4.001 Code of Academic Integrity
- Regulation 4.002 Student Academic Grievance Procedures for Grade Reviews
- Two Semesters to Declare Policy
- Mini-Term Courses
- FAU Resource Index
- International Partnerships
- Meet the Advisors
- Newly admitted College of Business Students
- General Scholarships
- School of Accounting Scholarships
- Business Ethics Scholarships
- Economics Department Scholarships
- Finance Department Scholarships
- Health Administration Scholarships
- Hospitality Management Scholarships
- ITOM Scholarships
- Management & Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarships
- Marketing Department Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Organizations
Participating in an Education Abroad program gives students the opportunity to explore a new country, experience other cultures, and make new friends while still earning college credits. Studying in another country also broadens your perspective of the world and your knowledge of different cultures, which in turn fosters a better self-understanding and comprehension of your own culture. Studying abroad is as much about getting to know oneself as it is learning about others.
The College of Business offers students the opportunity to enrich their college experience through the following means:
Faculty Lead Study Tours
Professors and staff from the College of Business accompany students on study tours lasting 1-2 weeks. Both graduate and undergraduate level students participate in the study tours.
Learn more about faculty lead study tours.
Summer, Semester and Year Programs
Students take courses directly at a foreign university. Course offerings are available in English at most universities. All business courses are pre-approved by a College of Business Advisor.
Learn more about summer, semester, and year programs.
Participating in Study Abroad
Students interested in participating in an Education Abroad program should review the information using the links listed above. Any questions related to Education Abroad programming or activities should be directed to the Education Abroad Office. http://www.fau.edu/goabroad/Contact_Us.php
Contact Education Abroad Office
phone: (561) 297-1208
map: GS (2) 212Q
Once an Education Abroad program has been identified, current College of Business students should schedule an appointment with Dr. Tania Tucker for study abroad course approvals via the Success Network.