Current Undergraduate Students
Due to flooding in College of Business building Fleming West on the Boca Campus, the COB advising office in Boca is currently closed; however, we are working remotely and available to assist you via phone or virtual appointments. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Welcome to Student Academic Services (Advising)
How can we help?
We are here to support you! Click the links below to jump to a topic on this page.
|Office Location, Phone, & Hours||Advising Schedule||Petitions and Other Forms|
|Contacting Us by E-mail||Preparing for Graduate School||Advising Quick Links|
Virtual Walk-in: Available Every Thursday
Click the Virtual Kiosk to sign in
When signing in, enter your phone number in the description so an advisor can contact you.
Virtual Walk-in Guidelines:
- Please DO NOT sign in again if your name disappears from the list.
- If your name has disappeared from the list, an advisor has pulled your file and is preparing to call you. Please be patient and allow at least 10 minutes for the advisor to contact you at the phone number you provided.
- If you are a new student who has not yet met with a business advisor, please schedule an appointment through Success Network. Prospective students can call to set up an appointment. New and prospective students can generally not be seen via virtual walk-ins.
- Virtual walk-ins are best for quick questions and concerns, are on a space available basis, and should not exceed 15 minutes. Scheduled appointments are recommended for a comprehensive review.
- Requests for specific advisors or call back times cannot typically be honored.
- Students must be signed in before 4:00pm; however, if capacity is reached earlier, no further sign ins can be accepted.
We appreciate your patience, and look forward to assisting you!
Need a more comprehensive evaluation of your academic progress and plans? Please schedule an appointment.
You can also download the appointment instructions if needed.
Appointments are available in person, via phone, or virtually.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Newly Admitted Students: Click here.
Prospective Students: Call 561-297-3688.
777 Glades Road
Fleming West Building (Bldg 23) Room #102
Boca Raton, FL 33431
3200 College Avenue
Liberal Arts Building Room# 444
Davie, FL 33314
Monday through Thursday: 8:00am to 12:30pm; 1:30pm to 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00am to 12:30pm; 1:00pm to 4:30 pm
See Advising Schedule Below
By Appointment Only: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Appointments must be scheduled the night before; same day appointments are not available. In person, phone, and virtual appointments are available during regular office hours. Phone and virtual appointments are also available on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in the early morning at 7:30am as well as in the evening at 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm, and 7:00pm.
Virtual Walk-in: Thursday. Sign in on the virtual kiosk, and an advisor will return your call as soon as possible. Virtual walk-ins are on a space-available basis.
The College of Business Current Student Forms page has several forms that can be used to request exceptions to College or University policies in certain extenuating circumstances. You can also find links to other university forms.
Current Students: Academic advising is not provided via e-mail; however, if you have recently met with an academic advisor, you can e-mail them directly if you are encountering registration errors or have other questions about that meeting. If you have a quick question, but do not remember the advisor with whom you met, contact us at COBAdvising@fau.edu. Please include your FAU Z number. Per university policy, we are not able to respond to any student-specific information unless you have contacted us from your FAU e-mail account.
Prospective Students: If you cannot find the information you are looking for on our site, please e-mail us at COBAdvising@fau.edu.
- Student Resources
- Internship and Career Advising
- Mini- Term Courses
- Graduation Information