Prepare now for August 2013.
If you are currently "information gathering", please join us at one of our monthly sessions where we provide information about our Executive and Professional MBA Programs.
These information sessions will provide you with an overview of our programs and give you an opportunity to meet our program staff and have your questions answered, one-on-one.
- Unique Program Features
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- MBA Curriculum
- Prerequisite Course Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Free GMAT Prep, Exam Information or Waiver Information
- Financial Aid
- Meet our second-to-none support staff!
Schedule of Information Sessions
Click on the date link below to register and please bring a business associate or friend.
Each session is approximately 2 hours.
- Saturday, June 8, 2013, 9:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, June 29, 2013, 9:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, July 20, 2013, 9:00am-11:00am
Executive MBA classes begin Saturday, August 24, 2013.
Professional MBA classes begin Tuesday, August 20, 2013.
If you are unable to attend the scheduled information session we can schedule an individual phone session or office appointment - contact (561) 297-6000.
All Information Sessions are held in the College of Business on the Boca Raton campus. Download Directions
Forward this information to anyone you know who may be interested in information about our Executive or Professional MBA program!