Career Outlook - Operations Management
Overview of Career Outlook
- Procurement, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management are some of the fastest growing fields nationwide.
- While many companies are hiring in these areas, they report that they are having a hard time finding qualified candidates (“ Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing?”, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Sept. 2011)
- Operations Research Analysts are ranked #4 in the Business Jobs in 2020 by US News and World Report.
- Business Operations Managers are ranked #9 in the Best Business Jobs in 2020 and #20 in Best Paying Jobs in 2020 by US News and World Report.
Existing Professions Benefiting from Skills in Operations Management
- Procurement managers
- Logistics managers
- Quality assurance managers
- Inventory managers
- Project managers
- Process improvement analysts
- Supply chain managers
- Lean operations consultants
- Our graduates are among the most versatile and mobile professionals, transferrable among industries and locations.
- Graduates of our programs have been placed in some of the top firms in the country including Microsoft, Citrix, and Office Depot
- To see the recent job placement of our graduates, visit our "Where are they now?" page
- To learn more about our graduates and hear their success stories, visit our Graduates page