The #1 Choice in Florida!
Take the next step and become a global business leader with Florida Atlantic University’s 23-month AACSB-Accredited Executive MBA designed for busy working professionals.
Attend our upcoming MBA Information Session
The EMBA Program was recently ranked among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek and ranks #1 in Florida and #5 in the United States in terms of a student’s return on investment (ROI), with one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting an MBA.
The Executive MBA degree program begins each fall and spring semester.
The fall 2016 Executive MBA degree program begins Saturday and Sunday, August 27 & 28, 2016.
The Executive Graduate Programs office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month Executive MBA program. FAU's EMBA is specially designed for those whose work week is filled with personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of weekend classes just once every three weeks.
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- Program starts January and August of each year
- Complete the EMBA in 23 months without work interruption
- Meets once every three weeks Saturday and Sunday - 8:00am -6:15pm
- No business prerequisites required prior to entry
EMBA Program Features:
- Individual Leadership Profile and Assessment
- Private, Executive Coaching Sessions
- Optional International Business Trip
- Network with over 200 EMBA students on class days every third weekend
- World Class Faculty
- VIP Concierge Service
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Executive Education Facility
- Average Class Size: 35
- Average Work Experience: 12 years
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- The goal of the Executive MBA is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments in Executive Education.
- The degree attained through the EMBA program has the same academic core curriculum and rigor as the fulltime flexible MBA program at FAU.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
Saturday, February 20, 2016 - Register Here
Saturday, March 12, 2016 - Register Here
Saturday, April 2, 2016 - Register Here
Saturday, April 23, 2016 - Register Here
Please contact our office for individual information/advising appointments.
Some Extra Information
Executive MBA in International Business;
Alternative Specializations include:
Fall 2016 Executive MBA classes begin Saturday and Sunday, August 27 & 28, 2016
All Information Sessions are held in the College of Business on the Boca Raton campus.