The Phil Smith Center for Free Enterprise supports research that explores and highlights free market economic principles. Faculty members conduct research and develop programs based on the business philosophy and principles that guided Smith over his career:
- Conduct yourself with integrity and honesty in your actions.
- Treat your customers and employees with respect.
- Engage in principled risk-taking.
- Create value through mutually beneficial exchange with your customers and suppliers.
- Be accountable as leaders in your business and in your community.